This Thanksgiving, I have so much more to add to my longstanding list of things I’m thankful for.
My longstanding list:
- A loving family
- Caring friends
- Food, water, clothing, shelter, safety
- An education
- A job
- Everything else I have, but don’t need.
New additions to list:
- Impulse – for pushing me to randomly book a round trip ticket to Lebanon at 4:00am one morning..(who knew it would end up being a one way ticket?).. 😉
- The “sense” of Adventure – for always making me seek out new and exciting life experiences
- Lebanon – for opening my eyes to entirely different world, for helping me to learn so much about myself, for introducing me to some of the most incredible people I have ever met, for inspiring me to create this blog, for introducing me to Lebanese food (Man’oushe!), and for helping me figure out what it is I want to do in life!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!